At City Ford These Are Steps We’re Taking to Address COVID-19
To our Valued Customers and Community,
As we all continue to monitor the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation very closely, we wanted to reach out and share the actions City Ford is taking to keep our store safe and clean for you, our employees, and the community at large. We are committed to delivering the City Ford experience you know and love in an environment that promotes and protects the well-being of all its Customers and Staff.
Hygiene standards for our people, store environment, products, and tools are and will always be a top priority. However, as the situation continues to evolve in Canada, we have taken additional actions to ensure our entire organization is here to serve you in the safest way possible. All store employees have been trained to uphold and practice these measures, and we are closely following the latest guidance from the CDC, WHO, local governments, and public health agencies.
These enhanced safety measures include:
- Regularly disinfecting all high-touch areas, including workstations, product displays, with a hospital-grade disinfecting cleaner
- Increasing accessibility of hand sanitizers for clients and employees at multiple stations located in store to protect the safety of the community in and outside our stores
- The dealership facilities are given a light disinfecting clean throughout the day, a full clean and interior detail daily. In response to coronavirus (COVID-19) City Ford has taken precautionary measures to expand and increase the frequency of our dealership sanitization. We are continuing to clean with our approved products, including disinfectant for lavatories, along with all-purpose cleaning products. In addition to these cleaners, we have added disinfecting wipes and spray throughout the building
- Is it safe to visit the dealership?
Safety is City Ford’s top priority and we are committed to providing our guests and staff a safe work environment. The health risk at this time remains low for the Edmonton region. City Ford continues to monitor the situation closely.
- We are prepared to navigate these challenging circumstances with everyone’s safety in mind. While our stores currently remain open for business, we recognize you may choose to shop from home and we can deliver right to your door.
Other Helpful Resources:
- COVID-19 Coronavirus info for Albertans https://www.alberta.ca/coronavirus-info-for-albertans.aspx
- Public Health Agency of Canada: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health.html
- Government of Canada Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates: https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/2019-novel-coronavirus-infection.html
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus
Thank you for being a loyal City Ford client.
Owners, Management, & Staff